Industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, electronics and textiles cannot risk any chance of oil contamination in their processes. Therefore, it is essential that the compressed air is 100% oil-free. The standard is ISO 8573-1 (2010) certification, in which Class Zero represents the highest air purity. It is the only way to ensure oil-free air for your critical processes and with it peace of mind. Outstanding reliability, low maintenance and operating costs make oil-free compressors a sound investment.
The power of our oil-free screw range
WIS 20-75V oil-free compressors provide high-quality compressed air for a range of industrial applications. The continuous investment in product development has resulted in both economical and ecological compressors. The range is built focusing on three pillars to make them stand out.
Oil-free quality air
• Ultimate 100% oil free, clean air.
• The integrated air dryer enhances the air quality and protects your air network against corrosion.
• The most energy efficient compression due to low air discharge temperatures, optimized rotor profiles and no bearing losses.
• Integrated inverter technology assures a perfect match of air supply and air demand eliminating no load power losses.
• Direct driven no loss drive train.
• Graphic, full color screen controller with intelligent energy saving features.
• Friction free hydrodynamic bearings lubricated by clean, filtered lubricant.
• Durable materials to exclude any risk of corrosion.
• Reduced rotor stresses due to soft start up process.
• Pressure rating up to 13 bar.
• Output from 306 to 504 m3/h - 85 to 140 l/s - 180 to 296 cfm.
• Radial cooling fan (air-cooled versions only) and sound-absorbing cabinet for premium cooling and noise performance.
• ISO 8573-1 Class 0* certified quality air.
• Integrated dryer guaranteeing PDP < 3°C.
• Corrosion proof materials: aluminium bronze rotor housing, stainless steel rotor shaft, piping and separator vessel.
• Smooth start up with inverter driven technology.
• Clean piping.